Thanks, Rita 🤗
Monday, September 14, 2020
Thanks, Rita 🤗
Friday, September 4, 2020
- Campout: September 11-13, Three Island Crossing, Glenns Ferry, ID
- Appetizers on Friday, 6 PM at Site #67
- Dinner on Saturday, 6 PM at Site #67
- Wagonmasters: Jim & Rita, Site #67, Trailside Lower
Thursday, July 16, 2020
1. Good Sam organization (club) will not be disbanded and will move forward. I am excited about the changes that are being made.
2. There will be new changes in what is expected from all state directors.
3. There will no longer be national rallies sponsored by Camping World.
4. There are going be a monthly video conference for all state directors. This gives us a chance to gather new ideas and to solve the problems all states face. I would really appreciate hearing all ideas and concerns that you have. Idaho needs a voice in making changes so we can have what is best for our organization. All concerns need to be heard, however please bring a solution with the concern.
As for Idaho Good Sam we will be holding a State Director election in the fall. Check the August newsletter for election details. This is good news for Idaho and I hope you are as excited as I am.
Stay safe and healthy,
Monday, July 6, 2020
Sunday, July 5, 2020
Thursday, June 11, 2020
Monday, June 1, 2020
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
For your information, if you still have any Idaho Power campsite reservations you need to cancel (Hells Canyon McCormick Park or CJ Strike Cottonwood Park) if you call Cindy Sorensen, Idaho Power Parks and Recreation 208-388-2231 and tell her you are cancelling because of virus concerns, you will get a full refund. I cancelled my CJ Strike reservations today and Cindy said Idaho Power is giving full refunds for any reservations being cancelled for virus concerns.
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Hope everyone is healthy, wealthy, and wise -- well, at least 2 out of 3 ain't bad! We are fine, just staying in and trying not to be overwhelmed by the news and the situations.
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Monday, March 23, 2020
Has a nail been driven into the Good Sam Club's coffin?The new logo. What happened to the Good Sam man?
Is Good Sam finished as an active RV club?
Saturday, March 21, 2020
From: Cathie Mickelsen <email@example.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 5:52 PM
Subject: Cancellation of Good Sam Activities
Hi Everyone! We hope that you and your family members are staying safe & healthy during this challenging time.
Earlier this week a note was sent out to customers notifying them of the actions that our team is doing to help keep our community safe. Our team is committed to making sure that we can supply the essentials that the RV community needs to make sure their home on wheels is functioning and safe.
Due to recent developments, the concern over the health and well-being of our customers and community continues to grow. To keep you and your family safe, as well as continuing to follow the CDC guidelines, the difficult decision has been made to pause the Good Sam State/Provincial Director program, effective immediately.
Q: Can we continue to host Good Sam state/provincial & individual chapter meetings?
A: At this time, all meetings should be cancelled.
Q: How does this impact our state/provincial rally?
A: All Good Sam State/Provincial rallies are to be cancelled. A note will be placed on GoodSam.com/Events that all 2020 Good Sam State/Provincial Rallies are postponed indefinitely.
Q: This is an election year for our state/province, are we continuing with the elections?
A: The Good Sam State/Provincial Director program is paused until further notice. More updates will be available at a later time.
Q: When will the program begin again?
A: At this time, the program is paused until further notice. We will continue to send communication to the team as updates are available.
I will keep you apprised as we move forward. Stay healthy and safe,
Sunday, March 1, 2020
- March 14th @ noon - Casa Mexico, 10332 W Fairview Ave, Boise
- April 12-19 / Bully Creek Reservoir, Vale OR
Reservations: Call 541-473-2969
- May 1-3 / McCormick Park in Hells Canyon Area, Cambridge, ID
Reservations: 844-472-7275 or www.camplife.com/campground/Hells+Canyon+Are a+-+McCormick+Park
- May 29-31 / Ft Running Bear Campground, Mountain Home, ID
Reservations: Contact Janet Sanchez
- June 10-14 / Samboree, Elmore County Fairgrounds, Glenns Ferry, ID
- June 26-28 / To Be Determined by Mark & Emma
- July 24-26 / Huckleberry Campground, Lake Cascade, ID
- August 14-16 / CJ Strike Reservoir, Cottonwood Park Campgroup, Mountain Home, ID
- September 11-13 / 3 Island Crossing joint campout with Mountain Home High Desert Travelers, Glenns Ferry, ID
- September 16-20 / Fall Roundup, Owyhee County Fairgrounds, Homedale, ID
Sunday, February 9, 2020