Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday season! I, for one, am happy to see the sun shining today and the snow melting. Still c-c-c-cold but I can live with that. Just not thrilled with snow! The good news -- only 65 days until CAMPING SEASON STARTS!!!
- The first campout of the season April 1-3 is still available for anyone who would like to be the wagonmaster. Let me know if you are interested.
- Spots for Snake River RV Park for April 22-34 are being held until Feb 1st only. Make reservations ASAP!
- Marcia & Dennis, Jim & I are going together to host the campout on May 13-15 and we have chosen Bully Creek outside Vale, OR. Reservations can be made after April 15th. It should be really nice this year with all the rain and snow.
- The WARM LAKE campout date has been changed to the week before originally scheduled. The campground is closing on Monday, Sept 12th so the campout will be Sept 9-11. And remember, it's individual campsites. We do NOT have the group campground this year.
- Reservations can now be made for the Oct 7-9 campout at Three Island Crossing. The sooner you make reservations, the better.