Date: November 10, 2018
Location: KOA Meridian, ID
Meeting Called to Order at 12:54 pm
by President Mark Bennett
- Chapter Members: Roy Bowman & Rosemary Zimbelman, Tino & Janet Sanchez, Jim Craft & Rita Anderson, Jim & Beccie McDonell, Dennis & Marcia Seibel, Mark & Emma Bennett, John & Nancy Boudreaux
- Chapter Friends: Mike & Cathie Mickelsen
Minutes from last meeting: N/A
Treasures Report: Read and Approved
• Officer Elections – Marcia Seibel, 2018 Directory at Large, lead the elections for 2019 officers via written ballots.
Officers for 2019 will be:
- President: Rita Anderson
- Vice-President: Marcia Seibel
- Secretary/Treasurer: Janet Sanchez
- Director at Large: Mark Bennett
• Mark Bennett, new state assistant director for area 5 (congratulations Mark) performed the swearing in ceremony for the new officers.
• Chapter Member Roster was distributed and reviewed.
- Please review any email lists and ensure you are using the current member list and everyone’s correct email address.
• Rita Anderson, 2018 Vice-President, distributed a proposed Campout Schedule for 2019. Wagon masters volunteered for each campout and locations were identified.
• Dues for 2019 were collected from all members present.
• Funds were also collected to cover the cost of the room and catered lunch.
Thanks to Rosemary & Rita for arranging the room and great food for today’s meeting.
Next meeting: Spring gathering. Meridian KOA meeting room. March 16th, 2019, 12pm.
Meeting adjourned 1:27 pm
Minutes Recorded by: