Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Monday, March 23, 2020
Has a nail been driven into the Good Sam Club's coffin?The new logo. What happened to the Good Sam man?
Is Good Sam finished as an active RV club?
Saturday, March 21, 2020
From: Cathie Mickelsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 5:52 PM
Subject: Cancellation of Good Sam Activities
Hi Everyone! We hope that you and your family members are staying safe & healthy during this challenging time.
Earlier this week a note was sent out to customers notifying them of the actions that our team is doing to help keep our community safe. Our team is committed to making sure that we can supply the essentials that the RV community needs to make sure their home on wheels is functioning and safe.
Due to recent developments, the concern over the health and well-being of our customers and community continues to grow. To keep you and your family safe, as well as continuing to follow the CDC guidelines, the difficult decision has been made to pause the Good Sam State/Provincial Director program, effective immediately.
Q: Can we continue to host Good Sam state/provincial & individual chapter meetings?
A: At this time, all meetings should be cancelled.
Q: How does this impact our state/provincial rally?
A: All Good Sam State/Provincial rallies are to be cancelled. A note will be placed on GoodSam.com/Events that all 2020 Good Sam State/Provincial Rallies are postponed indefinitely.
Q: This is an election year for our state/province, are we continuing with the elections?
A: The Good Sam State/Provincial Director program is paused until further notice. More updates will be available at a later time.
Q: When will the program begin again?
A: At this time, the program is paused until further notice. We will continue to send communication to the team as updates are available.
I will keep you apprised as we move forward. Stay healthy and safe,
Sunday, March 1, 2020
- March 14th @ noon - Casa Mexico, 10332 W Fairview Ave, Boise
- April 12-19 / Bully Creek Reservoir, Vale OR
Reservations: Call 541-473-2969
- May 1-3 / McCormick Park in Hells Canyon Area, Cambridge, ID
Reservations: 844-472-7275 or www.camplife.com/campground/Hells+Canyon+Are a+-+McCormick+Park
- May 29-31 / Ft Running Bear Campground, Mountain Home, ID
Reservations: Contact Janet Sanchez
- June 10-14 / Samboree, Elmore County Fairgrounds, Glenns Ferry, ID
- June 26-28 / To Be Determined by Mark & Emma
- July 24-26 / Huckleberry Campground, Lake Cascade, ID
- August 14-16 / CJ Strike Reservoir, Cottonwood Park Campgroup, Mountain Home, ID
- September 11-13 / 3 Island Crossing joint campout with Mountain Home High Desert Travelers, Glenns Ferry, ID
- September 16-20 / Fall Roundup, Owyhee County Fairgrounds, Homedale, ID