Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Changing the date of March Meeting

I was wondering about changing the March meeting to St. Patrick's Day on Sat., March 17, as Roy and I already have a commitment for Sat., March 10, at noon.  The KOA has both Saturdays available so I tentatively reserved March 17 but, if it makes a difference, I can see about moving it back to March 10. 

I am awaiting information on changes that will be happening at the KOA.  Ron, our chef, will no longer be cooking for groups.  He is trying to locate a caterer to take over those duties.  Dates already on the 2018 calendar (which includes dates for our group in March and in November) will be honored.  If he does not get a caterer lined up, we can use the room and do pot luck.  He may charge a fee for room use but, since we are a Good Sams Group, the fee would be minimal.  Once I get more information on the changes, I will let everyone know.



UPDATE: The Board approved changing the date of the March meeting from March 10th to March 17th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment