Monday, June 1, 2020

Tumbleweeds: Updated Camping Schedule

Well, I don't know about you but that was a great campout we had this past weekend -- and boy, did I need that! My batteries were definitely recharged. 

Janet and Tino did a great job, covering all the bases: sun, rain, clouds, hail, hot, cold, good food, great company -- and a warm campfire. Sorry Mark & Emma that you missed it. It was a lot of fun! 

Rosemary reminded me I hadn't updated the campout schedule to include Farewell Bend which is our next gathering. 

The campout is June 26-28 but you can't currently make reservations through Oregonstateparks.Reserveamerica.com. They should be open the first of June. Rosemary & Roy, John & Nancy are the wagonmasters so you'll be hearing more from them. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks, Rita ðŸ˜Š



No comments:

Post a Comment