Next weekend is the campout at Bully Creek Reservoir, outside Vale, Oregon. I believe there are still spots available if anyone is interested in joining us. Call (541) 473-2969 for reservations.
Looks like there will be about 13 folks attending.
- Rita & Jim
- Roy & Rosemary
- Marcia & Dennis
- Marji & Phil
- Sally & John
- Lois & Bill
- CASH OR CHECK ONLY! $15 per night.
- Campsites have electric only; bring your own water.
- Check-in and Check-out times are 12:00 pm.
- Happy Hour and Dinner will be at 6:00 PM in site #4 in the pavilion/picnic area.
If you know what food you are bringing for Saturday's dinner or are planning on attending, please either fill in the CAMPING PLANNER (click here) or let me know and I will fill in the information for you.
Weather is looking good so far.
- Friday - 64 high; 43 low, partly cloudy
- Saturday - 71 high; 46 low, partly cloudy
- Sunday - 76 high.
Think NO WIND so we can enjoy some campfires!
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Rita Anderson, President
Camping Planner: tinyurl.com/Camping2022