Saturday, May 21, 2022

TUMBLEWEEDS -- trip planning and other information to share.

Having listened to lots of "how do you", "where is" and "did you/do you know" discussed around the campfires, I thought I'd share information I came across as I plan trips and answer questions from members. I will post these emails (as I do with all the emails I send) on our website : www.TumbleweedsBoise.com. Here is the first one as I'm planning our 3-week trip in June. If you find something you'd like to share, let me know. 

Here's the first email: 
Just found these two websites to help with planning trips and checking road conditions. 

Idaho State MAPS & ROADS:

511 ROAD CONDITIONS:
Safe Travels,

--
Rita ðŸ˜Š
____________________
Rita Anderson, President
Tumbleweeds Boise
Camping Planner: tinyurl.com/Camping2022


No comments:

Post a Comment